INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Using Your Talents

Hi my friends, I'm back!!!

This has been a very busy, but enjoyable week. I didn't write yesterday because I was so tired and exhausted and even when I asked God to send a message, He said, "go to sleep", so you know that's what I did!!! This week I have been teaching at my church's Vacation Bible Study (VBS). The superintendent had me assigned to the beginners (3 to 5 year olds)class. I have never taught a children's class before, so I was very nervous, but I prayed and asked God to help me. Of course, God has my back and He came through for me. This has been such a blessed week with the kids and in all of that I exercised patience, I had contentment and I was just enjoying my everyday life. The theme for our VBS came from Ephesians 6:11 - Put on the full armor of God so that you can fight against the devil's evil tricks. Now, haven't I been telling you to get in God's Word so that you can arm yourself for when the enemy attacks? Thank you Lord. God is just so awesome.

The kids at my church has been a blessing to me and I surely enjoyed the interaction I had with them. Some of the kids asked me if I was speaking Spanish, some said I talked funny!! However, I had a relationship with each of them and this is one experience I will never forget. I just thank God for allowing me to assist with the children's class, I thank God for pouring out his tender mercy and grace over my life, I thank God for using me and letting me exercise patience and endurance. God is truly wonderful when we use our talents for the upkeep and building of His kingdom. I am feeling so contented right now, however, I need to go to sleep as I have a conference to attend this weekend.

May God use you for the building and upkeep of His kingdom. Please be obedient and use your God given talents. Mentor, tithe to your church, do something nice for someone, say something nice to someone;forgive someone; go to the Lord in prayer for that someone.

Now, always remember, put on the armor of God so you can be protected.

God bless,
Ta ta
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog