INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It Is Connected To Your Environment


These past few days I emphasized about being in storms no matter who we are, where we live, what we do. Storms just do not discriminate. Now, I must give you the reverse of a storm, that is, a blessing. The same way storms can be connected to our environments, blessings are also connected to our environments! That is right because when we have the favor of God, we are blessed, and it does not matter what or who is around us. Isn't it just amazing?

Rev. Felix G. Williams, III had taught that blessings can be connected to our environment because God put people in necessary places. This is just great and encouraging to me because I know that when my family and friends are doing things that are not of God, but because I am highly favored, they are still being blessed because I am being blessed. When I pray and intercede for those around me, blessings still come down to them because I am highly favored.

I read my favorite apostle's letter in Romans 10:12. Paul puts me on notice with this: "For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile-the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him." Paul could not have brought that awareness to me any clearer than he did in this letter. My friends, we are put on notice time and time again in the Bible that God blesses those who call on His name. We get blessings when we walk in obedience to His will; we get blessings when we keep on praying and praising God despite the people around us. I know that I will keep on praying and praising God no matter my environment I will just keep on calling the name of the Lord because I know He blesses those who call on His name.

My friends, be encouraged that no matter who is and around your environment, you just keep calling on the name of Jesus and you will be blessed. You keep calling on the name of Jesus on behalf of those who are in and around your environment and you will see the blessings pour out over their lives. Keep praying, keep praising, keep pressing. God bless you and those in your environment.

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog