INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

God's Help Is Never Late

Greetings, in the name of the Lord, my friends!

I give all glory and praise to God our Father, for His name is worthy to be praised. My friends, I just love it when God hooks me up with someone or something I need. As I had told you some time ago, the Lord has placed New Beginnings Ministry in my heart and He has given me several instructions and directions of what I must do with this ministry, so have been slowly, but diligently working on the ministry. I am reminded in Ecclesiastes 4:16, "...So fame and power are useless, like chasing the wind." My friends, God does not want us to seek fame and fortune, He wants us to seek His kingdom first and then all these things will be given unto you, so I have been acting in obedience to God's will.

I had a meeting some time back concerning securing grants for this ministry. The lady asked that I go back and add in some additional statistics about certain people, places and things in Fayette County. Well, as hard as I tried, I was not able to find those numbers she had asked me to get. However, God works in mysterious ways, as we know, and I was able to get the numbers from a direct source. I just thank God for favor! I know we do not all have God's favor, so I am just grateful to God. When it is God's will, believe me, He will show up. God may not show up when you want Him to because you are not the boss of God, but He will show up in His own time. I have often found that God is never late, in fact, He is on-time God! Hallelujah!

My friends, I am finding that each book of the Bible, as I study, just seems to become my favorite. I am also finding out daily just how cool these books of the Bible are. I am studying Ecclesiastes, written by Solomon. The book is so very down-to-earth and put things in perspective for you. However, do not take my word for granted, you go and read Ecclesiastes for yourself and let me know.

I pray that God will show up just at the knick of time when you need Him. Oh, I know He will because He is able, my Lord is able!

God bless,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog