INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Expectations

Hey!

Well, today has been a great and wonderful day. I called my Dad today on his radio show and he was so happy to hear from me. It felt so good speaking to him today and you know I will call him again tomorrow.

Today, as I was reflecting over my life, and speaking to a friend, I realize that I expect too much from people. I mean, I expect people to behave the same way I do; I expect people to treat me with the same love and respect I treat them with; I expect people to care about me because I care about them. This is so messed up. I know that the Bible tells me that I must not put my expectation in man, but my expectation should be in God. Man disappoints, but God does not.

Well I have my expectations. What am I expecting? I am expecting God's goodness and mercy over my life; I'm expecting a supernatural rest of the 2009 year; I'm expecting to fulfill my dreams and rise higher; I'm expecting my finances to multiply; I'm expecting my bills to be paid on time; I'm expecting to have a husband. Those are my expectations and mine alone and I do not expect anyone else to have my expectations. I will stay in God's word for you and for me, and as one of my sisters say, One Love!!!

May God continue to keep you,

Ta ta
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog