INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Monday, June 29, 2009

The Three "E's"

Greetings my friends:

Today's message is a continuation from the women's conference. I want to talk a little about what Rev. Tina Findley called the three "E's" of healing; that is: Exodus, Exchange and Excess.
1) Exodus is God's way of delivering us from captivity.
Psalm 34:19 says, "People who do what is right may have many problems, but the Lord will solve them all."
2) Exchange is God's way of taking our baggage away.
Psalm 30:11-12 says, "You changed my sorrow into dancing, you took away my clothes of sadness and clothed me in happiness"; and,
3) Excess is the state of abundance enjoyed by God's children.
Ephesians 3:20, "With God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine."

Friends, when we take our problems and troubles to God, He delivers us. God delivers us from temptation, He delivers us from bad habits, weaknesses, dark behavior and other vices. However, we must be willing to make that exchange with God when we ask Him to deliver us. Rev. Findley said exodus is a matter of faith (Hebrews 11:1 - faith means being sure of the things we hope for and knowing that something is real even if we do not see it). To make that exchange with God, we must put aside our pride, shame and fear and just take it to the Lord. We must let God take it away from us and we must believe and leave it all to God. We must, however, also change our attitudes. We must learn to trust in God and watch Him work in our lives. When we do this, we will live in excess. When we live in excess, we possess the spirit of God and we have freedom--freedom from all the excess baggage. When we live in excess we are surrendering totally to God, working through every issue with God, not trying to do it on our own. Excess guarantees us God's blessings. Amen.
Rev. Findley made us affirm that "I should get out; I can get out; I will get out." Now, you repeat it, repeat it, believing what you are affirming.
Friends, I have been telling you, we need to reaffirm positive things over our lives, our children's lives, our spouses' lives, and even over the lives of our enemies.

Please surrender yourself totally to God and watch Him work magnificently in your life. I can tell you first hand that I am reaping the benefits of surrendering to God. I have exchanged my shame, my pride, and my fear with the Lord. Now, I am bold, I am humble, I am a witness for our Lord, and I do not fear because I know the Lord is my light and my salvation!

Peace and I ask you to please read the Word for at least 30 minutes.

May the Lord pour favor over your life.

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog