INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Living Right With God - Romans 5:1-5

Hi friends:

The author of the book of Romans tells us that since we have been made right with God by our faith, we have peace with God. Christ has brought us into that blessing of God's grace that we now enjoy; and we are happy because of the hope we have of sharing God's glory. Romans 5 goes on to tell us that we also have joy with our troubles because we know that these troubles produce patience; and patience produces character; and character produces hope, and this hope will never disappoint us because God has poured out His love to fill our hearts. The Webster dictionary defines hope as "to expect with confidence".

I am expecting confidently that I will see my Jesus one day and I imagine him telling me "good job my child, your reward is in heaven." Please do not let your circumstances stop you from having hope in our Lord Jesus. My pastor had preached on when we become right with God, three things happen: One, God gives us a purpose that will contradict our past; two, God puts us in position and will give us power despite of our past; and three, God will put us in a position to help our purpose despite of our past. I can testify to my pastor's preaching of this word because when I got rid of my bad behavior and I got in agreement with God, I began to have hope. I confessed my sins, I declared and believed with all my heart that Jesus died for my sins, He was buried, but on the third day He rose from the grave, all in fulfillment of the Scripture. Amen.

Seeking God's grace, gave me hope. I have been filling my heart with hope because without hope, I can tell you I would fall into the rut of life. Hope has me looking forward to my future, life here on earth, but most importantly my life in heaven. I am expecting confidently to see my little sister and my baby nephew in heaven!!

Please get in God's word and start having hope. When we have hope, we make ourselves available to God. When you make yourself available to God I can tell you with all confidence that great things will happen in your life. Why would you not want to be available to God?? Don't you want to be in God's favor? Don't you want your circumstances to change? Don't you want to beat that addiction? Don't you want your finances to multiply and increase? Come on now.

May God bless you,
Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog