INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Women in Ministry

Super Sunday, my friends!

God is worthy to be praise, this is the day that the Lord has made! Thank you Father.

Well, this weekend I attended a women's conference right here in Lexington, KY. I cannot even begin to tell you how blessed I am that I attended that conference. I need to thank my friend who had sent me the brochure for this conference. Thank you so much. God surely wanted me to be at that conference because I received and I also gave so much. The classes and the services were all conducted by women of God, women in ministry.

The sermon that was preached by Rev. Shirley Smalls on Friday evening, Bamboozled by the Boogie Man, but Back By Demand, was off the chain. Yes, I mean it was totally off the hook. I apologize for the slangs, I just want to express my excitement. I just want to keep it real with you. Her message, in a wrap, was that as women we will be bamboozled by the devil, he will shut us down, but he will not shut our mouths. Glory. As Rev. Smalls said, the devil attacks us women, he comes to kill, steal, and destroy. You see, when he can't get to us, he uses our children, our loved ones, and our spouses, but the devil is a liar, and that's when we gather our sisters and go to the Lord in prayer. Again, one of those messages preached by my pastor and one that I have been emphasizing. We are back by demand because we get in God's Word, and God pulls of our of the mess that the devil puts us in. See, when the devil bamboozles us, we get in a spiritual battle, but we must be patient, we must be still, and wait on the Lord. In the meantime, we must stay in the Word, we must gain wisdom by reading and understanding what the Word of God says. The Lord will bring us out in His own time, not a day late or a dollar short, and the devil is put to shame. The more we praise the Lord, the more we shame the devil.

Friends, when God releases us from the hold of the devil, we are free. However to remain free, we must continue to stay in the Word, we must continue to pray, pray, pray and believing that God has delivered us. Remember, God wants to take us on an altitude; as Christians, we must always be elevating.

Ephesians 2:1 says in the past you were spiritually dead because of your sins, and the things you did against God. However, we serve an awesome God and He forgives us our of sins and God just wants us to adjust our attitudes and serve Him to the best of our abilities, not half-heartedly. The devil gets mad when God releases us from under his grip and hold, but we must say thank you to God with our words and in our actions. We must encourage and inspire one another; we must support and comfort one another; we must pray for one another. This is what God expects of us when He puts us back in demand.

May this message be a blessing on your heart.

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog