INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Week's Wrap Up

My dear friends:

As we begin this Father's Day weekend, I just first of all want to give all thanks and glory to God. The devil has been on the attack since yesterday, I mean he is on the attack everyday, but these last couple days, he truly has been trying to get to me, but I can tell him with all boldness not to mess with me right now. I am spirit-filled and joyfully sound that no weapons formed against me shall prosper.

Satan has been attacking me with these terrible headaches and trying to bring self-pity on me, but no sireee, no sireee, I give all thanks to God and in the name of Jesus, I will be able to sleep peacefully without having to take any Tylenol or anything like that, and rest assured in Jesus' name, I am not having any pity party. Yes, it's Friday night, but God is here keeping me company. I am actually listening to XM Channel 32, The Message, enjoying the great christian music and dancing too to my favorite songs. See, the devil is mad because I called him out for the liar that he is. Like my pastor always says, the devil cannot shut down our mouths. He can shut us down, he can do whatever, but he cannot shut down our mouths, and that's when we call on the name of the Lord. The more we praise God, the more the devil will retreat.

So, the message for this late Friday night is that we must live by the Spirit and the Spirit produces the fruit of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. We should follow the Spirit. Read Galatians 6:22-25. Be blessed.

I am going to bed now on this Friday night, it's my routine. I don't do much of anything on Friday nights. I guess just habit. I am looking forward to having a husband, our Friday nights will be spent cozying up watching a good movie, eating popcorn, and just enjoying each other's company. Yes, that I believe.

God bless my friends.
Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog