INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Friday, June 26, 2009

T.G.I.F.

My friends:

I am just so blessed and I just want to thank you for your continued support and encouragement as I do what God wants me to do with this ministry.

God is surely working in my life and I just want to publicly thank the Lord for forgiving me, for coming into my life, and for blessing me with His favor. Favor--what God gives us that we truly do not deserve. Thank you Lord. You know that when God is favoring you, the devil tries to take that favor away. Don't let him do it, he is a liar. Yes, the devil is a liar -- if I could just testify!

Ever since God placed the message in my heart back in May to reach out to women, young women and single mothers, especially, things have just been happening in my life. I mean unbelievable, exceptional, unexplainable, but I know it is God. It's like my pastor could be preaching a sermon about discipleship, then my devotion for the day would be about discipleship, then I would get an e-mail from one of my sisters or friends and that would be about discipleship; or I could be listening to another minister and his/her sermon would be about discipleship. Wow, God is just making sure I am getting the message that He wants me to get. I just have to make sure that I respond and get in His Word so that I can be prepared to do the work that I need to do for God. In John 15:8, it is written that you should produce much fruit and show that you are my followers, which brings glory to my Father. Friends, that's what I am trying to do, I am just trying to produce the fruit and that's why I obeyed the Lord and created this web blog and I make myself available to anyone who needs comfort or counsel. My job is to help you take it to the Lord in prayer, believing that God has already worked it out!! Now, don't we serve an awesome God, one who loves us no matter what we have done?? Wow.

My friends, I am just excited about my life and I want you to be excited about your lives. It is high time we start affirming great and marvelous things over our lives, our children's' lives, our spouses' lives, just let's start reaffirming.

Reaffirm that:
I have favor
I am highly blessed
God is my provider
I will have a supernatural rest of the 2009 year
My finances will be multiplied
God will use me

Thank you Lord. I am just so happy and thrilled that God is working in me and through me. When you are forgiven, God forgets and He watches over us so we may not go astray.


T.G.I.F. - Thank God I Am Forgiven,
Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

1 comment:

  1. This is a great blog Ther. I am very proud of you, because it takes devotion to do this. This world can get so busy and crazy that someone times we feel like we are just being carried away in a stream, but it's always good to konw that God is there to catch us before we go too far. I am sure that you will inspire and help a lot of people. The passion in your voice just jumps off the page:) Congratulations on this!

    Love
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog