INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

God Is Eternal, And We Are Not

Greetings:

My friends, today's blog is sort of a follow-up to one of my previous blogs titled, Tomorrow is Not Promised. I don't know about you, but I am just sick of NBC's Today Show. Do you mean to tell me that people are really interested in the financial mess that Michael has left behind or how many times someone had to pump his heart because of alleged overdose of prescription medication? I know we grow up in the
'70's, '80's and early '90's with MJ's posters all over our bedroom walls, some of us still have the replica to the Thriller jacket, many of us have the replicas to the gloves and socks, but you know what, the truth of the matter is that we are all made of dust, and dust we shall return, as Solomon wrote. In Ecclesiastes 3:17-19, Solomon said that God has planned a time for every thing and every action, so He will judge both good and bad people. Friends, it doesn't matter who you are, whether rich or poor, black or white,God is the only king. As my pastor said last Sunday, Michael was known as the king of pop; Elvis, the king of rock, James Brown, the king of souls, but guess what?? They are all dead men; but God, who is the King of all kings, is still alive!!! Hallelujah.

You see, we must live each day like it is our last. In Psalm 90:12, David asked the Lord to teach us how short our lives really are so that we may be wise. See, Michael was only 50 years old, getting ready for his big comeback tour. I just pray he had a personal relationship with God, otherwise, God be with him. Friends, you and I know that I have not always been living the life God wants me to live, but after much "lickings" by God, I had no choice but to surrender my life to God because I want to live a good life, I want to be sure that if I should die tomorrow I will go to heaven. Friends, I know with all confidence that if today or tomorrow I should die, I will see my Father in heaven. I just thank God that He gave me another chance to get it right with Him before it was too late. Glory. Can you say the same that you have made it right with God? How much more do you want to see before you surrender your life to God? How much more "lickings" do you want to take before you surrender your life to God?

Wouldn't it be great if NBC takes that same enthusiasm and report everyday about the millions of people that are coming to Christ or even report on those countries where the Bible is not allowed or the teaching of Christianity is not allowed?

Friends, let us start being serious about our lives and serious about living our every day as if it is our last. Even David who was a "ladies man" knew that life is short, and that's why he asked the Lord to show him how to live the right way.

In Belize, we have a saying, "Nuh wait til di man ded fi tell ahn ih good" - translation: Do not wait for someone to die before you tell him/her how good he/she was. We should be telling our families, our friends, our loved ones, even our enemies how much we love them and appreciate them each and every day. Again, tomorrow is not promised.

Please ask God to come into your life and live in you, but when you ask, please believe and then act on it, live your life everyday as if it is your last and also live life praising and worshipping God.

Stay encouraged, read the Word, and pray. Prayer is a free gift; there is no cost. You have to pray believing that God has forgiven you and that God is and will continue to take care of you until He is ready to call you home.

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog