INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Be Careful

Hola, mi amigos! I do hope you are having a blessed day! God is worthy to be praised.

My friends, I realize our families are the most important people in our lives, but we must be careful that we do not put them before God. God should be first in our lives, above and beyond everyone and everything,including our spouses and our beloved children. We must thank God for His love, for allowing you and me to birth that baby, allowing you and me to have the job that we have, allowing you and me to buy the house we have bought, allowing you and me to drive the car that we drive. Make no mistake about it, it is all because of God's goodness and mercy and love that we are where we are today.

Take time and consider how much you are hurting God when you put everything and everyone before Him. God is a a good God, but when He gets displeased with us, He will show us His anger. For us, that may means that He eliminates those things from our lives that we put before Him. The Bible tells us that our God is a jealous God.

My friends, ask God for forgiveness; start dedicating your lives to God. Love God first then your family. Without God in your lives, you are nothing. Remember, today we are here, tomorrow we are gone.

Be blessed,
Ta ta
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog