INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Intercession

Greetings, my friends:

Well, my mind is alert,my heart has been receptive. God is truly an awesome God.

I thank God for my sister, she is a young woman who has truly lived her life for God. While she was visiting me, we had our fellowship time and we prayed, we sing, we shared stories, but most importantly we interceded on behalf of everyone in our lives. The power of intercession is just awesome. Every week, Wednesdays and Sundays, my church has family prayer where the church intercedes, but I tell you, what I experienced in the comforts of my own home, was just different. As we prayed, I felt the Holy Spirit in our midst. It was just an experience I will not forget. My heart just became so full of joy, my knees became weak, I had to pray on my knees to God. I mean, I just felt them go weak and I found myself kneeling at my bedside. The Holy Spirit has a way of bringing us to our knees. Thank you Father.

My friends, when we tell someone "I'll pray for you", we must be sincere and do just that. When we intercede on behalf of someone, we will find ourselves being blessed by God. Our whole being, when we intercede, becomes "light"; I find myself clapping and dancing and praising God. Galatians 6:2 says that by helping each other with your troubles, you truly obey the law of Christ. We obey when we pray for someone who is in need or who is in trouble. We all have troubles in our lives, some of us just know how to hide and pretend more better than others. But remember, you can run, but you can't hide from God! I am asking you to please intercede on behalf of some people in your lives. My friends, prayer works. Prayer works. Keep fighting until your victory is won.

God's Word is blessed and I am having a blast becoming a student of the Word.

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog