INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Too Blessed To Be Stressed

Hello, my friends!

I hope while I was away, you were keeping yourselves prayed up and praising God. My friends, I wasn't going to write a message, but I believe someone has been waiting on me.

I tell you, I thank God for His favor over my life! I am so blessed, I don't even have time to be stressed. God has been blessing me in every way--I am just so blessed, I am happy, I have joy in my heart; my kids are blessed, my family in Belize is blessed, my finances are blessed. Every now and then someone lets the devil uses them to try to remind me that I am a "single parent". However, I have the good sense to know that that is a label society has placed on me, but you know what? My God is the head of my household. God does not put that label on me. I have God's favor, I am blessed, despite being labeled "single parent". I cannot even explain to you in words how God has been blessing me. That's what you call favor. Thank you Lord. In fact, just look at me, look at me dead in my eyes, I guarantee you, you will see my brown eyes with light and twinkle in them! Even when the devil tries to put a damper in my spirit, even when the devil tries to remind me of my past, I just keep on smiling and praising God. That's God favor. You see, it's the God in me that keeps me going each and every day.

Psalms 30:5 tells me that God's anger only lasts for a moment, but His favor lasts for a lifetime! Oh, how sweet. I did not always do what God wanted me to do, or expected me to do, but I thank God for His mercy and grace. I thank God for my wonderful parents who prayed for me no matter what I did, no matter how disappointing the situation was that I had put myself in. My friends, please do not give up on yourself, do not give up on your family, do not give up on your kids, do not give up. God's favor is all over your life, if only You will let Him do what He wants to do. All we need to do is keep trusting and believing in God. I mean, trust and believe in Him. I know personally for me I have issues trusting people, but you know what, the one person who I trust to the max, that one person who does not remind me of my past, that one person who does not talk about me, is the One above, my Father, my God. It is just so sweet knowing that we can take all our troubles, all our misery, all our headaches and heartaches to the Lord in prayer. I have learned that when I go to the Lord with a problem, I must leave it with Him to take care of it. He is the head of my household. I have learned how to lean and depend 100 percent on the Lord because He is the head of my household.

My friends, just depend on the Lord. All you need to do is cry out to Him, all you need to do is call on His name, all you need to do is trust in Him. I mean completely trust in Him. God is a God who performs miracles. He is still in the miracle working business. I am a witness, God has performed numerous miracles in my life. You know that I know what I am talking about. My friends, when we trust God completely, we begin to see God's favor moving all over our lives--everything in our lives just line up according to God's will--everything blessed. It is just so sweet when we have God's favor. Thank you Lord.

Remember now, Psalm 90:17 says, may the favor of the Lord our God rests upon us!

Be blessed.

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog