INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I Am Not A Dwarf

Hello my friends:

I do hope this message finds you doing all that is great and wonderful! Let me tell you something you don't already know-- the devil is a busy bugger. I mean he is just busy. I am telling you, if I don't put on God's full armor, I would be falling victim to the devil each and every day. I am not kidding. It's like he just uses specific people to get to me, you know, get under my skin. However, I thank God that He is working in my life because I tell you, if I didn't know that I have a Father who loves me, I would probably be a cursing sailor, a negative, miserable, old fart. But heyyy, Therese from Belize, has a smile on her face despite the situation; she is still rejoicing, singing, and dancing!! The devil is a liar and I will prove him a liar each and every time he uses someone to get to me.

When I was in the situation today, I had to think about the sermon my pastor, the Rev. Dr. Felix G. Williams, III, preached on Sunday, August 2. One of his points was that God does not want to use someone who is a dwarf. When Rev. Williams used the word dwarf, he was not referring to someone who is small in stature, a little person, but he was referring to someone who has given his/her life to Christ many years ago and is still a babe in Christ, someone who has not grown in the Word, someone who is not spiritually mature. A dwarf, according to Rev. Williams, is anyone who who fails to grow in God. The authors of the book of Hebrews in tells us, "anyone who lives on milk is still a baby and knows nothing about about right teaching. But solid food is for those who are grown up. They have practiced in order to know the difference between good and evil" (Chapter 5:13-14).

My friends, I just have to thank God for His grace and His mercy; I have to thank God for being in my life. Today, I gave myself a pat on my back because of the way I handled that situation. I am telling you, it was only by God's good grace that I handled it with spiritual maturity because I am practicing obedience.

Hey, I am not a dwarf!

Be blessed,
Ta ta
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog