INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Confess and Reject

Greetings, my friends:

Today has been a wonderful day. I thank God because I have been looking forward to going on vacation, and it is finally here! Thank you Lord.

God is just awesome how he works things out. No one would have told me years ago that I would be able to afford a vacation. It is only God's favor upon my life why I am so blessed. When we confess our sins and live the way God wants us to live, He pours out His blessings on us in abundance. I know someone knows what I am talking about. Proverbs 28:13 says, "If you hide your sins, you will not succeed. If you confess and reject them, you will receive mercy." When we receive mercy, we have God's favor over our lives. Favor is what we do not deserve, but God gives it to us anyway.

My friends, we must not hide our sins. We are only fooling ourselves when we try to sweep our sins under the rug, but you know, God is still watching. I will tell you too, whatever you do in the dark will come out in the light (sooner or later). God wants us to be humble and confess and ask for forgiveness. My personal experience is that when I tried to hide my sins, I just felt sick, sick, sick to my stomach. It was a nauseating feeling, I have no choice but to surrender to God. I no longer hide my sins, as soon as I sin I ask for immediate forgiveness. I am successful because I have God living and abiding in me. I am succeeding because I confess and reject my sins. That's what we need to do, we need to confess and reject our sins so that we can be successful.

My friends, I am on vacation, but I will still bring the message because my spiritual life is not on vacation! God is wonderful and I just thank Him for providing for me.

Stay blessed,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog