INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Monday, August 24, 2009

You Reap What You Sow

Greetings, my dear friends:

The scripture for me today comes from Paul in Galatians 6:7-8, "Do not be fooled, you cannot cheat God. People harvest only what they plant. If they plant to satisfy their sinful selves, their sinful selves will bring them ruin. But if they plant to please the Spirit, they will receive eternal life from the Spirit."

My friends, Paul warned that we must be careful what we sow because what we sow is exactly what we will reap. In other words, if you do bad, bad will come back to you, sooner or later. If you do good, great and wonderful things will happen for you. As disciples of Christ, we should be planting good seeds, seeds that are pleasing to the Spirit. When we plant seeds of encouragement, seeds of obedience, seeds of helpfulness, seeds of kindness, seeds of forgiveness, seeds of truthfulness, the Spirit is pleased with us and we will harvest the good fruits. When we harvest good fruits, the Lord God rewards us richly here on earth, but most importantly, we will also be rewarded in heaven. Don't get mad at me when I get my blessings from God. If you truly want the blessings then you must plant good seeds so you can harvest good fruits.

Paul encourages us to stay the course and we will receive our harvest of eternal life at the right time. The apostle Paul is my encourager. He keeps encouraging me to stay the course for the Lord. My friends, I tell you, I will have it no other way. I am too blessed to even think about falling off course. I am encouraged, I will stay encouraged and I pray that you do the same.

Let us keep praising God, let us keep helping one another, let us keep ourselves occupied with the work of the Lord and in the Word of God. I pray this message brings peace to your heart.



Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog