INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's No Secret: I'm Rich!

My dear friends:

You may know by now that I am filthy rich!! That's right, rich. No, I did not win the lottery; no, I have not married a wealthy man; no I did not steal anything either. You see, my winnings came when I started to take back all that the devil has stolen from me. That's right. Just imagine, all that the devil has robbed me of over the many, many years of my disobedience to God. For all those years I allowed myself to be robbed, used, misused, and abused by the devil, but no more. The devil is a liar. I thank God for his tender loving kindness and mercy. My friends, ever since I have started being obedient to God, favor has ruled over my life and I am richly blessed.

In Paul's first letter to his protege, Timothy, Paul wrote, "serving God does make us very rich, if we are satisfied with what we have." 1 Timothy 6:6. My friends, I am satisfied with my life because I am working for the Lord. My reward is too numerous to count. However, the greatest reward is knowing that my riches are stored up in heaven, that's right, in heaven, where I know I'll have a seat at my Father's table. I don't want my riches here on earth because I cannot take those with me to heaven. Working for the Lord is a rich experience. The riches I have acquired since I have been obedient to God are faithfulness, happiness, joy, peace, laughter, confidence, humility, love, patience and gentleness. How many of us are financially rich, but are not happy? How many of us work around the clock Sunday to Sunday, but do not even take the time to extend a smile to someone? How many of us have acquired material things but have no one to share them with? I am telling you, true riches come from serving God. When you serve God, you experience an unexplainable joy and peace within your soul.

My friends, if you want to be rich, serve the Lord with all your heart, mind and soul. I guarantee you, you will see your riches starting to multiply. But, be sincere about your service to God. Don't serve God just because you want something; don't serve God because your mom is doing it, or your sister or your brother is serving; don't be a hypocrite, serve God from your heart and serve Him with gladness. You will be richly rewarded the same way I have been and continue to be rewarded by God.

Peace,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog