INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ask God For What You Need

My friends, glory to God, and I pray all is well with you!

God gives us all the tools we need for a joyful life. In Matthew 7:7, the Word tells us to ask and God will give to us; seek and we will find; knock and the door will open for us. My friends, I am learning to ask, seek, and knock. I am a witness that God supplies my needs when I ask; when I seek, I find, and when I knock, God opens doors for me that I thought I would never get in. All God wants us to do is to seek Him first, He just wants us to ask Him first, He wants us to come to Him first whenever we need anything. God is the supplier of all our needs and we will not be given anything if we do not ask God; we will not find, if we do not seek and surely, we will not be able to enter if we do not knock. Give God a chance to do all these things for you.

God is a loving God and He wants us to depend on Him for everything. He enjoys when His children seek Him first; He smiles when we go to Him in prayer asking for whatever we need. My friends, I tell you, when you start to rely on God for any and everything, you will see how life will become much easier for you. I urge you to seek ye first the kingdom of God because when you do, you will see that everything will be given to you by God. Thank you Father.

Peace and Love
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog