INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Follow-up - My Help Comes From The Lord

Greetings, my friends, I pray you are doing great and that all is well! As for me, I must report to you that all is well because I serve a great and awesome God.

Today's message is a follow-up to Sunday's blog of October 11, 2009. You see, this message has been placed on my heart and there is someone who needs to know that God is our provider. Psalm 121:1-2 have been playing over and over in my mind. I am reminded each and everyday day that God is the maker of Heaven and earth. This reminder comes each morning when God wakes me up; or when I am driving on the interstate; or when I look at my children and I see the happiness in their eyes; or when someone requests my assistance in a personal matter. I am reminded that God is the maker of Heaven and earth when a door opens for me that I thought would never get opened; or when an unexpected check shows up in my mailbox.
"I look up to the hills, but where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth." God reminds me that He is all I need, and all I need to do is look up because He is my help. All I need to do is pray and believe.

My friends, whenever you have a battle, take it to the Lord, knowing and believing that your help comes from the Lord. God loves it when we go to Him in prayer asking for help. When we ask for help, God provides that help to us. My testimony is that God always open a way for me even when it seems like there is no way. I no longer try to handle things on my own. I now live my life depending on the Lord. Yes, I know that my help comes from the Lord. Your help can also come from the Lord, but you must ask Him for help, you must depend on God, you must believe and trust in God. Don't be wondering why I keep on stepping with my head held high; no need wondering how I am so full of joy; don't question my marital status because I have assets; all you need to know is that it is the God in me. It is the God in me because my help comes from the Lord. Glory. My help comes from the Lord.

Be blessed,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog