INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's A New Day

Greetings, my friends!

It is a new day, and for that I thank the Lord. He has made me see a new day and I have forgotten about yesterday. Psalm 30:5 says, "For His anger only lasts for a moment, but His favor lasts a lifetime. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning." This verse gives me sweet assurance of God's undying love for me. You see, the devil will always try to get us in some mess, whether with ourselves or with others, and if we are not strong enough, we fall for what the devil brings to us. We know he likes to catch us off guard when we are at our weakest. However, we also know that we serve a great God, a forgiving God, a loving God. When we mess us, we must ask God for forgiveness. We know that God will wipe our slates clean, and we must continue to press forward in what God expects of us.

I just give thanks to God because he has changed my sorrow into dancing; took away my clothes of sadness and clothed me with happiness (Psalm 30:11). We must continually give thanks to our Father. The more thanks and praise we give to Him, the more favor and blessings He will bestow upon us. And for that I praise the Lord today and always.

Make today a new day, go to the Lord in prayer. Praise the Lord for all that He has done and for all that He will do. Thank you Father.

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog