INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ting-a-ling-a-ling

My friends, I pray you have had a blessed day as I have! I am thrilled to fill you in on an important telephone call I made! No, it was not an international call to my parents or to any of my siblings in Belize. Nah, it was not to a guy (hahahaha); nope, not to Rev. or anyone at church. I placed a phone call to my best friend; you know who I am talking about! Yep, you got it, to Jesus! Well, it was an easy call to make for the simple fact that my phone has not rung for some time now, I mean, for a few days; secondly, my mind has been too cluttered; and, thirdly, there wasn't anyone I could call who would give me the answers I needed (sorry Rev.). Therefore, instead of waiting for my line to ring, I picked up my phone and called Jesus. Ting-a-ling-a-ling, oh, what an awesome God He is, He was waiting on his main line to hear from me! With the first ring, ting-a-ling-a-ling, He picked up the phone! My friends, I spoke with Jesus for a while and He told me He has my back, He told me to keep doing what I am doing, keep pressing forward, keep praying, keep smiling, keep believing! Jesus told me I did the right thing by calling Him because only He can remove the clutter from my mind, only He can bring a blessing my way, only He can give me that peace and joy down in my soul! Oh, how I so did not want that call to end.

My friends, I stopped by today to let you know that God has told me He is waiting on the main line for you to call Him next. Oh, how I just love it when God gives me a message! The song, Jesus On The Mainline, has come in my mind. I don't know who wrote this song, if it is Ben Harper, Ry Cooder, Norman Hutchins, but I know several Christian and secular artists have recorded this song. The lines of this song that are playing in my mind are:
Jesus is on the main line, tell Him what you want
If you're sick and want to get well, tell Him what you want
If you want in His kingdom, tell Him what you want
You gotta call Him up and tell Him what you want
If you want and you can't, tell Him what you want
Jesus is on the mainline, tell Him what you want.

My friends, our Jesus is waiting on the mainline, there is no wait, you will not be put on hold. Your call will not be dropped, you will not be charged with any roaming fee, international fee, long distance fee; there is no fee for the call, so call right away. I am asking you to please call up Jesus and tell Him what you want. Only He can bring you out of whatever situation you are facing, whether financial difficulties, marriage problems, drugs, alcohol, depression, anxiety, insomnia, cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes, prostitution, smoking, whatever it is, just call Him up, He is waiting on the mainline for you.

In the Gospel according to Matthew, Chapter 11 verse 28, Jesus said, "Come to me all of you who are tired and have heavy loads and I will give you rest." Glory to God.

Be blessed,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog