INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Living Right With God

To God be the glory! If you will allow me, let me just say that satan may shut me down, but he cannot shut me up! Hallelujah!! God is good all the time and all the time, God is good. My friends, I am just happy, I am filled with joy. I woke up this morning with praises on my lips. You remember I told you about my cluttered mind, well, last night I asked God for help; I surrendered myself to God. I poured out my heart to God and I begged Him to please hear His child's prayer. I am not ashame to let you know I get on my knees and cry to the Lord.

The psalmist wrote in Psalm 30:5, "Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning." When I woke up today, I just felt so peaceful. Praises to God rung out of my mouth. The apostle Paul in Romans 15:4 tells us that the Scriptures give us patience and encouragement so that we can have hope. Patience and encouragement come from God." I know that's right! As disciples, we must have patience, we must be encouraged, we must stay encouraged knowing that we serve a living and gracious God.

I pray that you will live right with God. How do we live right with God? Through patience and perseverance; faith and love for one another. As Paul encourages us, let us try to do what makes peace and help one another.

God bless,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog