INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Verdict: Not Guilty

Greetings to all, as I write my 100th blog message with much joy and thankfulness!

"Theresefrombelize" blogs came about because of the new beginning God has given me. You see, I was judged guilty by many, and after constant judgment, I began to tell myself indeed I am guilty, so I lived and talked like a guilty offender. However, there is a man who showed up in my life right when I was about to give up and give in. He told me how much He loved me; He went on to tell me that all I had to do was asked God for forgiveness, and my sins would be forgiven. He told me that when I have God in my life, no one can judge me guilty because God is with me. Oh, how I love this man; his name is Jesus! I love Jesus so much that I got in obedience with what He was telling me to do. My friends, I fell to my knees and I asked God for forgiveness of all my sins. I asked God to have mercy on me. Oh, what a mighty God we serve, the Lord answered my prayer and told me my slate has been wiped cleaned. I am forgiven and because God has given me a clean slate; He has told me man may judge me guilty, but He has found me Not Guilty. I praise God for His love and mercy. Luke 19:10 tells me that The Son of Man came to find lost people and save them." I just thank God for saving me from the gallows of death.

My friends, I just want you to know that when you are being judged guilty; or when you are living in guilt; or when there seems to be no way out of a hopeless situation, just know there is a man whose name is Jesus and He is always willing and ready to help you. My friends, all you need to do is call on His name; call on His name. His name is Jesus. He is the Son of God; He is the Lord of lords; He is the King of kings. The apostle Paul tells us that God's mercy is great and He loved us very much. Though we were spiritually dead because of the things we did against God, He gave us new life with Christ. You have been saved by God's grace (Ephesians 2:4-5).

Glory to God. I pray that God will continue to use me doing what He wants me to do. I thank God for saving me, I thank God for never giving up on me. I thank God for this new beginning!

May God bless you, and I pray that you will seek God first. This is a cruel and evil world we live in, it can eat us up alive if we are not strong in God's Word. My friends, I pray that if you are living in guilt, you will find the strength to ask God for forgiveness. I am a living witness of how God can turn the guilty into not guilty and give them a new beginning!

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog