INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lord, Have Mercy

Greetings, my friends!

I pray all is well with you. I have to start off declaring that I have a Father whose mercy I crave.

My study for today comes from Psalm 86. This psalm is a prayer of David, and I am praying the same psalm to the Lord. "Lord, listen to me and answer me. I am poor and helpless. Protect me becuase I worship you. My God, save me your servant who trusts in you. Lord have mercy on me, because I have called to you all day." Psalm 86:1-3.

My friends, I have been calling on God all day because I have been feeling physically and mentally tired, but I must press on in doing what God wants me to do. I know that it is the devil trying to get me discouraged, but it will not work. The devil knows I will be writing my 100th blog message, so he has been trying his very best to get to me all this week. He is doing everything in his power to try and stop the spirit in me from writing God's truth. The devil is a liar and I pray that God has mercy on me and deliver me from being weary and tired. Psalm 86:4 goes on, "Give happiness to me, your servant, because I give my life to you, Lord. Lord, you are kind and forgiving and have great love for those who call to you. Lord, hear my prayer, and listen when I ask for mercy."

I know that the Lord is hearing my prayer. The Lord knows my heart and He knows that I am an able and willing servant. I love serving the Lord with all my heart, mind and soul. My friends, if any of you feel like I do, that is, physically and mentally tired, I pray that you will seek Him first, and pray David's prayer, cry for help unto the Lord and He will answer.

May God have mercy on us all.

Peace and Love,
Ta ta
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog