INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Friday, October 30, 2009

It's The God In Me

My friends, I pray all is well with you!

As I sit here enjoying the quietness and peacefulness of the evening, I thank God for all the blessings He has bestowed upon me. My friends, as I look back over my life, I can tell you it is only by the grace of God that I am alive, sitting in the comforts of my home, bringing you these blogs.

God works miracles and He sends blessings and He gives us favor when we seek Him first. My friends, I call on God for every and any thing because He has shown me time and time again that when I rely and depend on Him, He will give me what I ask for, whether peace, laughter, a financial blessing, a word of encouragement, confirmation and affirmation. God is a wonderful God and when we get in obedient with Him, He just opens His floodgate of blessings.

My friends, my joy and peace and love come from God. I get in agreement with what the Scripture tells me and I trust and rely on Him. It is written in Philippians 4:6, "Do not worry about anything, instead pray and ask God for everything you need, always giving thanks." God rewards us when we ask; He rewards us when we give Him thanks; God delights in His children when they sing Him praises.

My friends, if you want to have that peace and joy and understanding, you need to get on your knees and pray, pray believing and at the same time, give thanks to God. I pray you will begin to seek God first in all you do. Let God direct your path, giving thanks as you go along the way.

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog