INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pray For Me and I'll Pray For You

My friends, greetings!

I pray all is well with you. My mind is cluttered with things I need to do, bills I need to pay, places I need to go, people I need to call, and much, much more. My mind is just cluttered and I have been trying to unclutter it for a few hours now. That means, God does not want me to write anything that did not come from Him. So, this blog is plain and simple.

My friends, I have a favor to ask of you, a request to make--please pray for me as I continue to do what God wants me to do. Please pray for me that God gives me the courage and strength to press forward in my walk with Christ. For me, the journey towards heaven is filled with ups and downs. Some days are harder than others, but I have faith, and I will keep pressing on. I know the more I praise God, the more the devil tries to keep me down. However, I serve an awesome God and He will deliver my mind from all the clutter.

As I write this blog, it is amazing how God is still working in me, using me to do His will. He may not have given me a message, but He certainly is reminding me of how He works. The Spirit has moved me to study Ecclesiastes 4:9-10. This scripture says, "Two people are better than one, because they get more done by working together. If one falls down, the other can help him up. But it is bad for the person who is alone and falls, because no one is there to help." You see, my sister, Inda, had asked me to study this scripture last week, but instead of studying, I read. I read hurriedly without taking the time to really meditate upon the Word. I remember Min. Logan had said that partial obedience is total disobedience. Now, the light has been turned on. Click. Why does it have to take a whipping from God to get me to stay in obedience? Well, I am working on my obedience to Christ, I am not perfect, but I am working on trying to live my life in the way Jesus wants me to and doing the things God wants me to do.

Please pray for me and I'll pray for you. God bless you.

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog