INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Get Behind Me, Satan

My friends, my computer was out of service for these past few days, and the devil wanted me to be upset about it, but what he didn't know is that I am a changed woman; I am a woman who is enjoying being a student of the Word of God. So, instead of moping around wondering when my computer will be fixed, I concentrated on studying the Word.

Now, in addition to the computer acting up, my flesh has also been acting up trying to tell me I am not good enough to do what I want to do. My friends, let me be honest with you, I have come too far to let the devil walk all over me, trying to push me in sadness. But you know, I serve an awesome God, so I am constantly reminding the devil that I am taking back what he has stolen from me. In Luke 9:62, Jesus said, "Anyone who begins to plow a field but keeps looking back is of no use in the kingdom of God." This verse is for me and for anyone who is fighting with the flesh. We know that when we asked God to come into our lives, our Savior forgave us of all our sins, seen and unseen, small and big. Moreover, God has promised that if we ask Him for help, He will provide that help to us. If we knock, He will open the door, if we seek, we will find. I just thank God for his daily mercy and grace He shows to me despite my shortcomings.

The devil is a liar, my friends, and I will keep praising God morning, noon and night because I know that my help comes from the Lord, who is the maker of Heaven and earth. I am standing up to Satan and let him know that I am a child of God, and no weapons formed against me shall prosper. The devil should know that I am the head and not the tail, above and not beneath. Hallelujah. Praise be to God.

My friends, we serve an awesome and mighty God, He is the Lord of all lords, King of all kings. Paul reminds us in Romans 8:31 that if God is with us, then no one can defeat us. The devil is a liar and I tell you what, he will show up in your weakest moment. That is why it is very important that we protect ourselves with the full armour of God each and every day, whether good days or bad days. Stay in the Word, be encouraged and shake the devil off, in the name of Jesus. My friends, when you begin to wrestle with the flesh, we just need to think about God's goodness and mercy and love and joy for His children, and that's when we must demand that Satan get behind us because he is not concerned about God and God's kingdom.

I pray that you will find the strength to demand that Satan get behind you. I have and I declare for Satan to get behind me.

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog