INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Help Comes From The Lord

My friends, I have to give God a shout out. I mean a true and sincere thank you. These last few weeks God has been working in my life, at every turn He is showing me His favor. Rev. Felix G. Williams, III had said that favor is what God gives us even when we don't deserve it. I thank God for giving me favor, despite the fact that I do not deserve His favor, but praise be to God, we serve an awesome and loving God,we serve a forgiving God. I believe I am highly favored by God because of my obedience. Psalm 121:1-2 says, "I look up to the hills, but where does my help comes from? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth." That's right, my friends, my help comes from the Lord.

Speaking of help, I won two tickets from Jesus Saves Ministries for the J.D. Lawrence's play, The Clean Up Woman, held at The Palace Theater in Louisville. I won front row tickets to this acclaimed play and what a blessing it was for me to attend. When I wrote the blog to the question posed by Rev. Angela Lee Price, the Spirit had led me to re-read and study The Book of Ruth. Even though I had touched briefly on this book in my blog, I discussed that I was a clean up woman. I cleaned people's houses without envy and jealousy because I knew one day God would bless my family, I knew that God would help me and my family. I also knew that God would open up a way for us that one day we no longer would have to clean houses to make ends meet or to put food on the table. However, I thank God for those experiences because I can relate to those who are lesser fortunate and I can testify of God's goodness, of God's favor. I can testify of how God can get us out of circumstances if we only depend and rely on Him for every and any thing. It is because of God's favor that I am educated, it is because of God's favor I don't have to clean any one's house to make ends meet. It is because of God's favor that I am so richly blessed. Hear me now, I may not live in a big house or drive a fancy car, or make a lot of money, but what I have that most people don't is God's favor. With God's favor, I am blessed, I am happy, I am peaceful, I am joyful!! Thank you Father. Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord.

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog