INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Student of the Word

I attended Bible Study at my church tonight, and I tell you, I was glad I went. Minister Rice taught he Word tonight. It just feels so good as a student when you know what the teacher is teaching and you get that connection! You know, when you study, you can follow along with what is being taught. I find that as I get more and more into studying the Word, I get a new and better understanding of what God wants me to know and how He expects me to live, and what He wants me to do. It is just amazing! I get so energized that I do want to live my life in obedience to God. Sometimes, I guess it is okay to pat ourselves on the back, but I tell you, I have come a long way and it's all because of God's grace and mercy. Studying the Word enlightens me, it makes me happy and it gives me joy and peace within my heart.

You know I love the apostle Paul and I always hear his words of encouragement to Timothy and to us ringing in my ears. Paul encouraged us to study to show thyself approved unto God; make every effort to give yourself to God as the kind of person He will accept. Be a worker who is not ashamed and who uses the true teaching in the right way (2 Timothy 2:14-15).

Be good students of the Word, everything else will fall into place.

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog