INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Be Anxious For Nothing

Greetings, my friends:

I pray that all is well. My friends, I don't know if it is the same way with you, but sometimes I find it hard not to be anxious about certain things. I know the Bible tells me to not be anxious about anything, but instead pray about everything Philippians 4:6). I pray, I try to always remember this verse in everything that I do, but the human in me still brings out that anxiousness. Sometimes I get anxious about good things (I wonder when I will hear back from so and so, I wonder if I will get a response back from so and so) and then sometimes I get anxious about bad things (oh, oh, a bill is coming due, will I have enough in my budget to do this, or do that). It's wrong, totally wrong. Lord have mercy. I need to have more faith in God and believe that God will supply all my needs because He says to ask and it shall be given. My friends, if you can relate to what I am saying here, please let us get in agreement that we when we ask the Lord for something, we will trust and believe that He will answer our prayers. Let us stop being anxious about things and people and instead rely on God.

My friends, anxiousness causes an uneasiness of the mind. When our minds are not cleared or when it is uneasy, then our whole being is out of sync with God. When we have peace, our hearts and minds will be on Jesus Christ. Paul encourages us to think about the things that are good and worthy of praise; think about the things that are true and honorable and right and pure and beautiful and respected (Philippians 4:8). I pray that when we are in the spirit of anxiousness that we will have the strength to ask God for peace.


My friends, I ask that you continue to pray for me as I will pray for you.

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog