INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Reclaim Your Life

Greetings, to my friends:

As I was waiting for a message today, the Spirit took me to Psalm 51:10-13. David's petition to God was that God create in him a pure heart and make his spirit right again (v. 10). David had sinned against God, not only did David coveted another man's wife (Bathsheba), but he actually got the man (Uriah) killed and then took the man's wife (2 Samuel 11). David paid dearly for his sins, but he repented to God. God forgave David. David prayed and asked God to not take away His Holy Spirit. David prayed that God give him back the joy of His salvation. David prayed that God would keep him strong and give him a willing spirit. David promised God that if God do all those things for him, he will teach Gods ways to those who do wrong and sinners will turn back to God.

My friends, when we do despicable things, when we commit a sin, no matter small or large, we must repent and ask God for forgiveness and mercy. If we don't, our lives go dark, the further we tangle with sin, the darker our lives become. I can tell you, when your life gets dark, it is no fun, you are really wrapped around the devil's fingers, and it is so hard for the lights to get turned back on, but I believe in the Savior Jesus Christ. My friends, just as David did, we must do. We must begin to take back all that the devil has stolen from us. That's right, we must reclaim back everything, in the name of Jesus. I am telling you, if you have been dark and you feel like you can't get out, just call on the name of Jesus and reclaim your families, your finances, your joy, most importantly reclaim your Spirit, that is, the Spirit of God. Don't be afraid to reclaim everything. It may take some time, but hang in there, pray, keep on praying morning, noon and night; ask prayer warriors to intercede on your behalf; you'll need all the prayers you can get. Oh, the devil is mad. But, who cares?

There is a Hezekiah Walker song I just love, Faithful is our God. Hezekiah sings:
Faithful, faithful is our God
I am reaping the harvest God promised me
Take back what the devil stole from me
And I rejoice today, for I shall recover it all.

Yes, my friends, you see, when we ask God to forgive us, He gives us that second chance, in fact, He is a God of many chances. All we have to do is call on His name and when we do, God let us take back everything that the devil has stolen from us. I know I am a witness. I have personally reclaimed my life. Thank you Lord. I reclaimed my joy, I reclaimed peace, I reclaimed my finances, I mean, I just reclaimed everything that I could think of that the devil stole from me. And now, I am God's witness and I pray that the backslider will find their way back to Christ. I have no shame in my game and you must not either. God has told me that my past has been wiped clean. I have been redeemed, sayeth the Lord! Now, when someone tells me I am lucky, I say, no, I am not lucky, I have God's favor! My friends, believe me, I am not writing anything that I have not already experienced. God is truly wonderful,all we need to do is repent, confess, believe and trust in the Lord. I guarantee you, when your heart is clean and renewed, oh my, what joy, what peace!

I pray for your continued strength; I pray that you will reclaim what the devil stole from you, in the name of Jesus.

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog