INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Working Towards The Goal

My friends, greetings!

I am writing this blog with such joy because the Spirit led me to Philippians 3. I don't know about you, but as for me, I just enjoy studying Paul's letters. You noticed, I said studying not reading. I am finding that as I am becoming more mature in the Spirit, the Scriptures are understood more differently than before.
Paul in Philippians 3:12 wrote, "I do not mean that I am already as God wants me to be. I have not yet reached that goal, but I continue trying to reach it and to make it mine." I am telling you, the Spirit really directs our path. There is a reason why I was drawn to this Scripture. Paul is encouraging me to keep pressing on as I keep my eyes toward the prize, that is, to get to heaven. Paul reminded me that I must forget my past and strain toward what is ahead. That is just what I needed. It gives me confidence to keep pressing forward, spreading the good news of Jesus Christ and not worrying about what anyone has to say about me or what I have done in the past.

Paul tells me that as disciples, our goal is to become Christ-like, knowing in the end, that we will be going to our home in heaven. However, while preparing for that goal, there is much work that needs to be done. My friends, I just try to live one day at a time, living the best way I can hoping that someone would see God shining in and through me. You best believe that I will keep pressing on, I will keep moving forward, I will stay encouraged, I will hold on, I will declare that Jesus Christ is king. My friends, I will not give up on reaching that goal. I want to get to heaven. Oh what a day of rejoicing that will be, when we all see Jesus, we will sing and shout for victory! I don't know about you, but this is one goal I will keep working on until God calls me home or until Jesus comes to take me to heaven.

My friends, I encourage you to study the Scriptures, you'll find that you will understand God's message in a better way, you'll begin to feel enthusiastic and hopeful about your life. Try it; it's free!

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog