INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Help The Fallen

My friends, I pray all is well with you.

As I began to write this message, I couldn't help but wonder about all the people that were praying for me when I had fallen, fallen off the wayside, fallen off the road that leads to eternal life. I am grateful for their prayers. The apostle, James reminds us that anyone who brings a sinner back from the wrong way will save that sinners soul from death and will cause many sins to be forgiven (James 5:20). I believe this is one of the most important verses in the Book of James. Basically, what James is telling us is that if we know one of our sisters or brothers has fallen down, we know of a backslider, we know of one who has given up on life, we must help the fallen to come back on the path of righteousness and, in doing so, we are not only saving that person's physical life, but we are helping that person to save his/her soul, eternal life in Christ is being redeemed. When a sinner is back on track with God, many sins are forgiven, God's work is shown to everyone and a soul has been won for the kingdom of God. When one soul is won, the angels rejoices!

My friends, it truly hurts me when the church loses a soul, but what hurts even more is when the leaders know that members are falling on the wayside and they do nothing about it. I know I cannot save the world, but if I can save one soul from destruction and death, I know that God is pleased with me. As disciples, our duty is to bring souls to Christ, our duty is to help our sisters and brothers when they fall. We should encourage each other to pick ourselves up when we fall. The gate to heaven is narrow, but we must succeed by pressing on through that narrow gate. In the end, our reward will be eternal life with God. To God be the glory.

Proverbs 24:16 encourages me that "for though a righteous man falls seven times, he rises again, but the wicked are brought down by calamity." In other words, no matter how righteous and saved you are, there will be times when you will fall, however, you must rise up, go on doing what you were doing knowing that the wicked will get what's coming to them.

Be blessed,
Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog