INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Study God's Word

My friends, I tell you, God is amazing and I look forward to everyday to see what He has in store for me!

As a disciple, studying God's Word is very important. It is important because you have to know what the Word says for yourself and you need to know how to answer someone who has questions about your faith. That can make the difference between someone coming out of the dark and someone retreating back into darkness. As a student of the Word, I find that the Spirit leads me to Scriptures and as I read the verses, I get a whole new understanding. Studying God's Word gives me delight, it's like I would be reading and then I would stare off thinking about what it was like. I always think about my being a protege of Paul. I also wanted to be there when God visited with Mary and Martha after he learned of Lazarus' death. I imagine being in the crowd when Jesus was teaching. Studying the Word prepares us to deal with adversities that come our way, it helps us to be a blessing to others and it helps us to keep our eyes on God.

My friends, I urge you to read and meditate on the Word, you'll find that your life will become more satisfying and fulfilling. Pray, meditate and study God's Word.

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog