INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Don't Be Like The Pharisees

My friends, I pray all is well:

God is merciful and worthy to be praise. I tell you the truth, when you get in God's Word, He leads you to the scripture your heart needs. I read Matthew 23, particularly verses 23-28. However, I paid particular attention to verses 27-28, it is written, "...you are like tombs that are painted white. Outside, those tombs look fine, but inside, they are full of the bones of dead people and all kinds of unclean things. It is the same with you. People look at you and think you are good, but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and evil." Wow..I had to re-read those verses because I have been that white tomb. Yes, my friends, if we want to be honest with each other, when we have one foot in the door and other out the door, we are hypocrites. When we profess to be followers of Jesus Christ, yet still, we don't even say a kind word to our brother or sister in Christ, yes, we are hypocrites. That is why it is important that we confess our sins and ask God to create in us a clean heart and renew our Spirits. I know that many of you are walking around looking all beautiful on the outside, looking crisp with the white painting, but your inside is full of dry, evil bones. I always remind you that God wants our inside, our hearts, to be clean and beautiful. My friends, the inside is what matters, that is what's important to God. We know that man looks at the outside, because the Bible tells us that, and we see it everyday. Man is only looking at the white color, how beautiful the outside of the tomb is painted; he hasn't even looked to see what is on the inside of the tomb. Oh, how foolish.

My friends, I pray that if you are walking around painted so beautifully on the outside, but your inside is hurting, you have dry, evil bones, you will ask God to take those evil bones away and give you a new heart. When our insides are clean, everything else is clean--our thoughts, our words, our actions. I pray that you will be obedient to God and not be like the Pharisees who were hypocrites because the same way Jesus dealt with them, He will deal with you, and I pray for your soul when that happens. I suggest, be obedient to God.

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog