INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

In the Meantime, Serve God

God is worthy to be praise! I am blessed and pray that God blesses you too!

Serve God with with all your heart, mind and soul. When we serve God, we must do it with joy. We cannot profess to be disciples and followers of Jesus and not serve. Today, we had a guest preacher at our church, Rev. Slatter, and his message was that Christianity is NOT a spectator sport. I was like, 'yes, thank you Father for this confirmation.' I just get joy when God affirms and confirms what I have been saying to others, it makes me know that what I am saying and writing come from God.

My friends, if you are not involved in some ministry, please do so. Being involved does not necessarily mean you have to be at church everyday, your service to God can be just ministering to someone today, just talking to a co-worker about the goodness of God and how one can receive free salvation. Now is the time for us to serve God with all our hearts, minds and souls. I don' know about you, but when I serve others, I get a joy in me, I get a satisfaction that feels so good. Stop being selfish and serve others, serve God by serving others. I guarantee you, you will see a difference in your life. As Christian artist, John Waller sings, "While I am waiting, I will serve you Lord, while I am waiting, I will worship you Lord." That's exactly what we must do, while waiting on the Lord for His return, we must serve.

Get in service, be a blessing to others and you yourself will be blessed. Remember, while waiting, serve, just don't sit around and wait; serve, serve, serve with all your hearts, minds, and souls. If you are a pew warmer at your church, it is not too late for you to get up and serve. Do it today, because tomorrow is not promised.

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog