INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Lights On

Greetings to you, my friends:

My friends, isn't it wonderful when we live in the light? I mean, it's just marvelous, it is just an awesome feeling. When we live in the light, we are equipped to handle whatever challenges life throw our way. That's what's so great about living in the light. I can tell you, ever since I discovered the light, I have learned how to pray, praise, sing, clap, dance, laugh, I mean life is just sweet. Hey, don't get me wrong, the devil tries to get me now more than ever, but listen, I know my light is on, so I call on the name of Jesus. When our lights are on, we have God living in our hearts, God is always on our minds, so praise comes from our mouth. In Ephesians 4:19, Paul encourages us to "speak to each other with psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, singing and making music in your hearts to the Lord."

I am telling you, the devil will try to shut you down, but like Rev. Williams always reminds us, the devil can never shut down our mouths and so we should just keep praising God. Lights on means that we are no longer living the way we used to when were following the ways of the world. Lights on bring a new living, people will see God's love in you and they will want to have some of what you have. God is worthy to be praise.

My friends, I pray that your lights will be on today and always. When your lights are on, people will be drawn to you and you will be able to spread the good news of Jesus Christ. Stop living the way of the world and ask God to turn the lights on in your life.

Stay encouraged,
Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog