INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Be Encouraged

Friends, greetings!

What a mighty God we serve. Today I read that one of my favorite football players, Steve McNair, was found dead. For a minute his death hit me as I thought about what a great quarterback he was; I thought about his wife and kids, but then the spirit reminded me, tomorrow is not promised, and whatever we do in the dark will come out in the light (sooner or later). My friends, I do hope you are seeing the pattern here, God does not care who you are, where you are from, when He is ready to take you, He will.

George Huff's single, Don't Let Go, has been helping me to stay encouraged. I play it every chance I get. It is a beautiful song, I tell you. George sings, "Be encouraged, my brother, be encouraged, my sister; just hold on; God will work it out for you; don't let go." In these times, we need to be encouraged, we need to stay encouraged, we need to encourage our brother and sister. Just as Paul prayed for the Thessalonians in his second letter that God encourage them and strengthen them in every good thing they do and say, I pray that you stay encouraged. I am asking you to pray for me that I can stay encouraged. Please pray for me and I will pray for you.

Paul in his encouragement letter wrote that God loves us, and through His grace, He gave us a good hope and encouragement that continues forever (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17). Friends, because we know that God loves us and He has given us grace, we should not give up no matter how bleak the circumstances may be. I know, from experience, that it is not easy to stay encouraged, but God is our provider and our redeemer. God will work it out for us. Friends, as George sings, don't worry, don't worry, everything is going to be all right, hold on, hold on, God will work it out. God supplies all our needs. All we need to do is ask. Ask and it shall be given unto you. Friends, don't let go, be encouraged.

I pray that you be encouraged; I pray that I be encouraged. Friends, we will not let go because we know when the devil is trying to get to us, we fight back with the good book. We open those pages and read. While reading, we open our mouths and we praise God. Prayer is our answer. Let us pray; let us pray believing and asking God for encouragement as we continue on this life's journey. The devil does not appreciate it when we praise our God.

God is truly wonderful. There were many times I wanted to give up, many times, I got discouraged, but God always sends someone or something to keep me encouraged. That's the favor of God over my life now. Thank you Lord.

Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog