INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Renewing My Spirit

My friends, I do hope everyone is doing great and staying prayed up!

I am tickled when you e-mail me to ask why I didn't write, but you know if I don't get a message, I do not write. My friends, God has sent me a message that I need to get in His Word more, I need to dedicate more time to Him. I need to get rid of the clutter in my mind. My friends, to be totally honest with you, lately I have not been dedicating myself as I should to the Lord. I just have too much going on right now (of course, that's my excuse, but the devil is a liar). I don't know why I am thinking about things of tomorrow; things I have no control over. I know I should not be worrying, because I don't know what tomorrow holds. See, the devil is really poking me because he knows my mind is a bit weak right now. Lately, I have just been so exhausted. When I get home in the evenings, I can barely eat because all I want is to go to my bed and sleep. It's like my mind just totally shuts down when I get home. God will not use me in the state I am in right now mentally. I am of no use to you right. I need to take care of myself before I try to take care of you. I need to feed myself with the Word. In the name of Jesus, I declare victory over my life, I declare energy because I need to get in God's Word. Reading the Bible quickly and praying real quickly won't do it. God will not accept such bad behavior from me. Lord please forgive me. I just need to lay my burden down at the feet of Jesus. My friends, even those of us who pray regularly or teach the Word get tired sometimes. The good news is that I know exactly what I need to do. I need to get rid of the worry concerning my finances, my health, my future. I need to rid people out of my life who are burdening me with petty and foolish things. I need to rebuke the negativity when it comes my way. I need to renew my spirit in the Lord. I need to renew my faith in the Lord. I need to believe that God will take care of all my needs. He has done so many, many, many times before. This is just the devil attacking my mind, but he is a liar. I am a child of God and I will keep praising God no matter what.

I was doing some reading earlier this evening, and I came across an article from Caroline Alderson on Faithwriters.com. She wrote in her article that she had found herself being tired and depressed all the time. She wrote that she started getting back her energy and joy when she started getting into the Word more and more. She said she would read everything--the Bible, devotionals, religious articles, religious books, and she stopped the intake of coffee into her system. She wrote that ever since then, she has found much joy and energy. My friends, I tell you, God always show me the way; He always uses someone to confirm what I need to do. That's exactly what I will start to do. I will get in the Word more. Instead of reading the newspaper articles and trying to Google this one and that one, I will read more devotionals and I will dedicate more time to reading the Word. As for the coffee, ouch, that will be hard, but you know what, I will try. I will try and give up the coffee, give up caffeine all together.

If you notice too, the messages lately have many grammatical and spelling errors. I have been tired. I have written some of these blogs with my eyes closed, I am just being truthful with you. In trying to be obedient to God, I wrote the blog because God gave me the message, but I am telling you, my mind was tired, my eyes were closed, sleeping. No lie, I tell you. When you are tired, you make mistakes. I do not like to make mistakes. You can be assured that I will get in God's Word more; I will arm myself morning, noon and night. I will get rid of the clutter and the useless worry. I know and I believe God has taken care of all my worries and concerns. I know that God is my provider; He is my ruler; He is my refuge and my salvation; He is my Jehovah-Jireh; He is my all. I will stay encouraged because I know God is getting ready to use me big time. I will stay prayed up and in the Word because I know God is getting ready to send me some supernatural blessings. Thank you Lord.

My friends, please pray for me as I re-energize and get in God's Word more and more, each and every day. As David prayed to the Lord in Psalm 51:10-13, I pray:
"Create in me a pure heart, God, and make my spirit right again.
Do not send me away from you or take your Holy Spirit away from me.
Give me back the joy of your salvation. Keep me strong by giving me
a willing spirit. Then I will teach your ways to those who do wrong
and sinners will turn back to you."

My friends, I ask for your prayers as I enter a new phase in my christian walk. I will get in the Word, I will re-dedicate myself to the Word. I turn my life over to God to give me rest.

Thank you Father.

God bless,
Ta ta
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog