INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Running the Race

My dearest friends:

I have not written for couple days as I was doing some work in ministry. I am glad to be back and I do hope that there will be something you can take away from today's message.

The author of the book of Hebrews writes that we have around us many people whose lives tell us what faith means, so let us run the race that is before us and never give up (Hebrews 12:1) Sometimes, it seems it is much easier to give up than to run the race, but that's what the devil wants us to believe. As followers, we know that we have no choice but to run the race that God wants us to run, because at the finish line we have salvation and heaven waiting on us. Hebrews 12:3 encourages us not to get tired and stop trying.

I know in these hard economic times, it is hard not to give up because employers are not hiring, jobs are paying minimum wage or barely above minimum wage; bills are mounting; 150 people apply for the one position that is available, but as children of God we must believe that God will allow us to be successful. The race starts with believing that God will take care of us; having faith that God will open up doors for us; when we stumble or fall, we must realize that God wants us to get back up and keep moving. I truly believe as followers of Jesus that we must be in elevation; God doesn't want his children to be in despair; God does not want His children to be living from hand-to-mouth. As followers of Jesus, we must have faith, we must believe, we must apply ourselves, and then, we must pray and leave everything up to God to take care of for us.

If you are looking for a job, you must claim that job, you must believe that the job is yours to have, you must pray and ask God to help you as you run the race for the job, ask God to let you come out the victor of that race.

Life is a race; we can run it with Jesus by our side, or we can run it by ourselves with the devil by our side. You choose how you want to run your race; as for me, I know that I want God to be by my side in running this race called life.

My friends, let us run an honest race, let us run a race that God will be proud of us and at the finish line will tell us, "Good job, my faithful servant." I pray that God will bring peace, prosperity, joy, faith, hope, love, grace and mercy on to you.

Until we talk again,
Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog