INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Breaking Free From Your Bondage

Hi my friends!

I was not prepared to write my blog for today, but I received a call from one of my sisters in Belize, and after talking to her, I have to write this blog, as a message came to me. Thank you Lord. God is just an awesome God how He uses people. He used my sister to call me tonight and somehow we got into the subject of one of my blogs where I touched on my issue of domestic violence which I experienced 18 years ago in Belize.

My friends, I am a woman who has been saved by God's good grace. I have been abused, used and misused, but I thank God for his tender loving kindness. I am proud to let you know that I have been healed by God. Again, this recovery has taken many, many, many years, but God has allowed me to get healed. Now, I know that my physical scars are beautiful to God. In fact, I can look at my scars and say thank you Lord.

Abuse is a terrible disease, and like any other diseases, it needs to be treated. My friends, I have been to psychologist, psychiatrist, obeah lady, I mean, I have been everywhere and no one could have helped me because after the abuse, I started abusing my own self. My friends, until I finally sought help (you know I am talking about the best healer, the best doctor, the best saver), I can testify faithfully that's when I began to feel and know that there is a true and living God who loves me. It is because of my Father's love for me, He intervened in my life; He treated my disease for me. All I had to do was call on His precious name. My Father took away the violence that was inflicted on me and by me; my God took away the many years of pain and hurt, the many years of silent suffering. My friends, until you are ready to get help from the Father, you will continue to suffer in silence. As women, we need to be liberated, we need to break free from the chains of bondage because if we continue to allow the bondage to keep us bound, we will not be free, we will keep living in hell, our lives will continue to be a mess.

My disease may be different from your disease, but you know what? We all have a disease, whether it is abortion, promiscuity, low self esteem, prostitution, depression, anxiety, shame, alcohol, drugs; we just need to break free of that disease. The only way we can break free is by asking God for help, asking God to intervene, calling on the name of Jesus. My friends, just as I have done, you need to ask God to heal you, deliver you from the bondage. When you are delivered, you feel a big weight lifted from off your shoulders. Believe me, when your disease has been treated by God, you will begin feeling great about yourself; you will be able to look in the mirror again and see how beautiful you are, how beautiful you look. You will be able to say, girl, you are foine!! See, my friends, I celebrate myself, I encourage myself because that's what God has done for me. That's what I am talking about!

Psalms 147:3 tells us that God heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds. Thank you Lord. I can testify that the Lord has healed my broken heart, the Lord has healed my wounds. My friends, to help you with your bondage, remember David's praise to the Lord in Psalm 121. David testified, "...I look up to the hills, but where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth..." Verse 7 goes on, "...the Lord will protect you from all dangers, He will guard your life; the Lord will guard you both now and forever." Thank you Lord.

My friends, abuse is a terrible disease and you must seek help. You cannot be ashamed. It will eat you alive if you do not get help.

Lord, I pray that this message opens someone's heart and she will seek the help she needs. Thank you Father.

God's blessings over your life,
Ta ta
Therese from Belize


Some resources for you or a loved one:
*U.S. National Domestic Violence Hotline - 1800-799-7233
*Alcoholics Anonymous - 212-870-3400
*Narcotics Anonymous - 818-700-0700
*In Belize - Youth Enhancement Services - 203-0970

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog