INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!

INVITE THERESE WARRICK TO YOUR EVENTS!
THERESE BRINGS INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO WOMEN!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

God Is Indeed A God Of Second Chances

Greetings, my friends:

God is all wonderful and His name is to be praised. I tell you how God works so wonderfully in our lives. I am a sports fanatic, I love all sports, but I especially love football, basketball, and tennis. Those are my favorite three sports that I love to watch both live and on TV and love to play! Hey, don't be surprised, I was once considered an athlete, back in da day; I was even an Assistant Coach of the girls basketball team when I taught at Gwen Liz High School in Belize! Anyway, so much about my sporting background. My message is about my God who is a forgiving God; my God who is a God of second chances; my God who is a God of many chances.

I read with amazement how Tony Dungy will act as a confidante and mentor to Michael Vick in his return to the NFL. Tony Dungy is a God's man, he is a man of God, he is committed to God and he speaks about God publicly. He is a well-respected man and coach. I just think it is so cool and attractive when we have athletes and coaches who love the Lord, who speak publicly about God's goodness! Michael Vick must thank God that he has been given a second chance in the NFL. It goes to show that when we have people of God praying for us, all things work out in our favor. God is a God of second chances, in fact, a God of many chances because truthfully, just like myself, Michael Vick has messed up several times before. God could have used anyone in Vick's life, but He chose a man who is Christ-like, a man who loves and serves the Lord, a man whose reflection shines with Christ-like ways. Thank you Father.

My friends, we may not have the money, the fame, the prestige as Michael Vick does, but we must realize and know that our God loves us no matter who we are or what we have done in the past. When we ask God and others for forgiveness, our slate is wiped clean and God cheers us on as we begin to walk in the light. David sang praises to God in Psalms 32:1-2, David sang, "Happy are they whose sins are forgiven, whose wrongs are pardoned; happy is the person whom the Lord does not consider guilty." I thank God for men like Tony Dungy. This is a man who has stepped up to the plate to mentor a young black man who needs guidance. We need more Tony Dungy's in this world to mentor our young boys and our young men. This is exactly what Rev. Smith was preaching about when he said that we need more men who will step up to the plate and be a God's man. I can only pray that there will be more men like Tony Dungy stepping yup to the plate doing God's will.

Peace and love
Ta ta,
Therese from Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog